Gainesville Eye Associates will resume all eye care services on Monday, May 4, 2020. Services will include telemedicine exams, clinical care appointments, cataract surgery evaluations, routine eye exams, optical shop services and surgery center procedures.
We truly value you as a patient, and our team is available TODAY to discuss your eye health. Together we can schedule the appropriate appointment for your eye care needs.
The safety of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance to Gainesville Eye Associates; therefore, in light of the issues surrounding COVID-19, commonly referred to as Coronavirus, we want to let our patients know about the precautionary steps we are taking when reopening our clinics.
- Prior to scheduling ANY appointments, all calls will be screened for established risk factors of COVID-19.
- We are asking that you do not bring guests or family members with you to our office. Please have them wait in the car.
- Social distancing is being practiced in our waiting room to ensure your safety.
- All employees before their shift will have their temperature checked and recorded daily. Our staff will only be present if they and their households are healthy and symptom-free.
- We are asking that you please wear a face mask or a cloth face-covering in our office as a precaution and protection of your health. Any patient refusing to comply with the face-covering request will be rescheduled to another date and time.
- We continue to sterilize, sanitize, and disinfect all touchpoints in our office throughout the day and all equipment, patient areas, after every use and between all patients.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at multiple locations throughout the office.
- We recommend virtual check-in/out, if possible.
We are continuing to monitor the CDC for updates, and, as things evolve, we will adjust our protocols. Our team is waiting to address all of your vision care needs. Call (770) 532-4444 to schedule your appointment today!